Sunday, December 1, 2013

December Edition (2013 Video Edition)


If you thought there might be just a little more to my blog this season - your right.
Find your favorite drink, chose some of your favorite instrumental music, and clink on the link below to see a
14 minute plus minute video/slideshow recap of my 2013 growing season.

... it has been pointed out to me, politely, that much of the world uses mobile devices ...
 The presentation below is for a desktop monitor.  My mistake for this year.  I am already in development of next years production (2014) and I will be addressing both mobile devices and desktop monitors for that edition.  Thank you for your silent patience.


This is a YouTube Link.
Production was created using an Apple Computer and Keynote software.
Media was translated into .mov by using QuickTime. 
Presentation has +70 images and is silent.


Special thanks to A.D.
for assisting in the uploading of this presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment